This week we hung out with Dr. Brian Burton, Gerald Bailey, Greg Pugh, Jen Looper, Matthew Chapman, Mohammed Bennouf, Pedro Ramos, and Theo Rushin, Jr. to discuss using Particle Candy in Corona SDK based games. We also discussed a few favorite cloud services, game design, and even touched on using Ruby on Rails with Corona SDK.
Be sure to pick up Dr. Burton’s book on “Learning Mobile Application & Game Development with Corona” before the discounted advanced pricing goes away.
Here are links to the resources we mentioned in today’s show:
- Creating a Cart in Corona SDK using the built in Box2D physics engine
- Building a Box2D Level in Corona
- Save and load levels in Corona SDK
- Particle Candy
- Code Runner – Code Editor
Corona Labs T-Shirt Winner
Thank you for watching, we’ll see you on next week’s Corona Geek hangout!
Remember To Subscribe
- Download the Corona Geek podcast on iTunes
- Listen to Corona Geek on Stitcher
- Subscribe to Corona Geek on YouTube