During this week’s Corona Geek, we shared that Corona Simulator now has Ouya and GameStick ‘View As’ options, which means developers can start exploring Ouya using Corona SDK. The plugin to allow IAP and Ouya Store publishing is in the works. Once it’s ready, it will be possilbe to publish apps to the Ouya Store. The other great news mentioned is that Corona SDK now supports all HID controllers, which means you can now target GameStick game controller, MOGA Pro, PS 3 controller, NVIDIA Shield, along with Bluetooth keyboards and mice (all HID devices). We also shared some Nexus 7 app side-loading tips and talked with 16bitLabs game developer, Andrea Zanetti from Italy, about his adventures as a 16 year old app developer.
Here are links to resources mentioned during today’s show:
- HID Key Dumper App (Android Devices and OUYA)
- Enable Android Developer Features Android 4.2+
- Rob’s Great Debug Article
- Using ADB to side load
- AirDroid – Access your Android over the web
- Ice Hero Game by 16bitLabs
Thank you for watching, we’ll see you on next week’s Corona Geek hangout!
Remember To Subscribe
- Download the Corona Geek podcast on iTunes
- Listen to Corona Geek on Stitcher
- Subscribe to Corona Geek on YouTube