During this week’s Corona Geek Hangout we talked with Roaming Gamer’s, Ed Maurina, about getting the Free Birds movie Baby Turkey Trouble game running on Windows devices. We looked at a few particle effect demos to see what can be accomplished with Corona SDK’s Particle Designer 2.0 support. We also talked about creating Google Glass games using Corona SDK and app monetization differences between Android and iOS. Listen for the parts about Google Glass, keyword stuffing, and adventurous Canadian border crossings. It’s all there in this episode.
- Hex LED ruined my life!
- Maddie Bear Books is now available on iPad
- Particle Designer 2.0 Support
- Particle Editor (Web Editor)
- GymbylCoding / CBEffects
- Benedict Evans
Thank you for listening to and following Corona Geek:
- Download the Corona Geek podcast on iTunes
- Listen to Corona Geek on Stitcher
- Subscribe to Corona Geek on YouTube
Link to original –