Here’s the video of the SenchaCon kickoff — our keynote presentation to a standing-room only audience in Orlando last week! We had some great guest speakers and gave a preview of Sencha Architect 3.0, Sencha Ext JS for touch devices and grid gadgets, Sencha Touch grids, and much more. Plus, we introduced and demoed the all-new Sencha Space.
The video is approximately one hour and forty-five minutes, so here are a few handy milestones and timestamps to make it easier to watch in chunks:
- 0:00:00: It starts off with an intro by me.
- 0:08:00: I hand off to Stephen O’Grady, Principal Analyst from Red Monk. He does a great talk on technology trends and the role of the developer.
- 0:31:30: Michael Mullany takes the stage to talk about the new world of app dev, and to provide a community update, including a great cameo by Christian Santiago from Genentech, and a segment by Alec Saunders of BlackBerry.
- 0:52:00: We start the product section with Architect and Aaron Conran.
- 1:01:00: We shift to Frameworks and hear from Marlin Clark of Smile Brands.
- 1:05:30: We transition to Ext JS, and welcome Don Griffin to the stage at 1:10:00.
- 1:16:00: Jamie Avins is up next to talk to Michael about Touch.
- 1:21:30: The Frameworks segment up with Aaron Satlow from Morgan Stanley.
- 1:26:00: Michael welcomes Abe Elias to the stage to talk about Sencha Space.
- 1:30:00: The Space demo starts soon after Jacky Nguyen joins Abe on stage.
.right, .alignright float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px;
.left, .alignleft float: left; margin: 0 10px 10px 0;