Facebook is committed to growing the ecosystem of Unity games that integrate with our platform and bringing high quality games to the more than 85 million active Facebook users with Unity installed. The Facebook games team will be at Unite Vancouver, Unity’s annual developer conference from August 28th – 30th, to announce easier, more immersive ways Unity games can integrate Facebook across platforms and to meet with developers.
If you’re planning to attend Unite, come see Facebook games team engineers Vishu Gupta and Aaron Brady and Unity engineer Ian Dundore provide technical instruction on how Unity games can implement Facebook APIs across mobile and web platforms. Also, Parse, an app development platform that recently joined the Facebook team, will share plans for Unity games.
Here are the ways you can connect with Facebook at the conference:
- Attend Facebook’s session “Connect Unity gamers across platforms with Facebook” at 1pm on Wednesday, August 28th in Ballroom B
- Join our Facebook group for the event
- Register for the Facebook party on Wednesday, August 28th at 6:30pm
- Come to office hours with Facebook and Parse engineers on Thursday, August 29th from 9am – 5pm in room 108
- Visit the Facebook booth (table 19) for Facebook/Unity t-shirts and to speak with a Facebook representative on Wednesday, August 28th or Thursday August, 29th
Looking forward to seeing you there!
This article is from: