Registration for the Qt Contributors Summit 2013 is now open.
Before going into details, I’ve added a photo of the The Guggenheim mirror balls right outside the famous Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao. It can symbolise how every Qt contributor is linked together, working on the same project, using the summit to reflect on how Qt can be developed even better. Ok, Knut, snap out of it. Over to the practicalities.
Qt Contributors Summit 2013 registration is easy. Just use the Qt CS registration form.
Since the Qt Contributors Summit is an invitation-only event, please make sure you fit into one or more of the following before registering:
- You are a Qt Project maintainer
- You are a Qt Project approver
- You took part in the previous Summit (Attendees at Qt CS 2012)
- You took a sponsorship package including event invitations (coming soon)
- You are in the organization team.
- You are invited by a maintainer or the organization team and we still have seats left.
- KDE Akademy contributor
Please add sessions unconference style
Since the main idea for the Qt CS is to let developers meet and make solutions, now is the time to pre-schedule sessions on the Qt CS program wiki. Please press “Join group” at the top of the wiki-page. We will give you wiki-access as soon as possible and add you to the group.
Originally posted here: