October 7-9: Berlin
November 6-8: San Francisco
We are happy to announce that registration (Berlin only) AND Call for Papers (both locations) for Qt Developer Days 2013 is officially open. Lock down your conference seat in Berlin and register before July 15th to get a free Raspberry Pi. That’s a sweet summer deal.
Registration for our San Francisco event in November will open soon. Stay tuned.
Qt Developer Days 2013 is the 10th annual Qt Developer Days event and together with KDAB and ICS, we are excited to mark a decades-worth of Qt geek fun, networking and top-notch technical presentations.
In order to make sure we have the best possible Qt Developer Days to-date with engaging tracks and sessions, we need your session proposals. If you have the expertise to share your Qt knowledge in any of these areas, please submit a proposal:
- Qt on Android
- Qt on iOS
- Qt on BlackBerry 10
- Qt on Sailfish
- Qt on WinRT
- Qt 3D and OpenGL
- Qt Quick / QML
- Qt and C++11
- Qt Platform Abstraction (Lighthouse)
- Qt product development stories (experiences, process, challenges, differentiation — open source and commercial projects are welcome)
- Qt on new hardware platforms (tutorials/introductions, improvements/developments, challenges)
- User Experience and Design Guidelines
- Development methodologies
- Current and possible future Qt components
- Qt tools and processes (tutorials/introductions, improvements/developments, tips and tricks, etc.)
- Quality Assurance (methods, tools, tutorials, experiences)
- Qt and the Open Source Community
- Other topics you think are of interest to Qt developers
Learn more about the requirements and submit your proposal here.
This year, we are mixing it up a little bit and introducing a 2-day “Starter Edition” sub-event to Qt Developer Days in Berlin. The Qt Developer Days Starter Edition will run adjacent to the main event targeted at newcomers to Qt who are looking to learn the basics about developing with Qt, learn why to use Qt for application development and get some hand-holding on Qt development best practices. More information on the details of the Starter Edition in Berlin coming soon.
Registration specifically for the Qt Developers Days Starter Edition will open soon. Registration for main Qt Developer Days event in Berlin is now open.
Learn more at www.qtdeveloperdays.com.
This article is from: