We’ve been impressed by all your submissions to our past Windows Phone Photo Challenges. So we want to show them off even more.
Our latest theme is Summer Nights #Reinvented, so send us photos taken with your Windows Phone that capture how you’ve reinvented a summer evening this year. On each photo that is selected, we’ll display the first name of the person who took the photo, their hometown and the name of the Windows Phone device used to take the photo. We can’t wait to see what you share!
Here’s an example of what your photo will look like on our Facebook page:
To submit your Windows Phone Photo:
1. Take an awesome photo with your Windows Phone.
2. E-mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In the subject line of your e-mail, please write “CHALLENGE: SUMMER NIGHTS #REINVENTED”.
When you send in your photos to email@example.com, please let us know which phone you took it with, which photo apps you used, your name, what city/state/country you’re from, and 2-3 sentences describing the photo, the story behind it, and why you think it represents summer nights #reinvented. Here are some more details:
- The photo you send must have been taken with (and edited, if you prefer to edit) on a Windows Phone. Please attach the original JPEG file to your e-mail, with metadata included.
- Please name your image file using your first and last name, followed by the theme of the contest (this month it’s “Summer”). So, for instance, my e-mail might include a photograph named DavidChenSummer.JPG.
- Please use the highest resolution possible when sending your photos. One entry per person, please.
- This challenge runs from now until 11:59 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, June 25, 2013.
- Entries may be featured on our social channels within one week of submission. Entries will be judged on their creativity, resourcefulness, aesthetic beauty, and just the overall impression your photo makes on us.
- Read the full rules here.
See the article here: